O-PEN:EV CONSUMER UNIT
The O-PEN:EV consumer unit has been designed specifically to provide a safe and compliant alternative to an Earth electrode/rod when installing a domestic electric vehicle charging point.
This O-PEN consumer unit continually monitors the electrical system and in the event of a fault automatically disconnects all poles including the earth conductor (CPC). Fully compliant with BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations and easy to install, this O-PEN consumer unit also provides the EV charge point with both Overload & 30mA Fault-Current protection by means of a Type A RCBO.
• IP40 rated Powder Coated metal consumer unit
• Available in 20A (16A charger) & 40A (32A charger) options
• BS7671 18th edition compliant
• Able to protect all types of EV charge points
• Built-in Type A RCBO providing overload & 30mA fault current protection
• Built-in electrical contactor
• No Earth Electrode/Rod Required
EV Charging lead carrier case EVPP0330
Ideal for keeping your EV charging lead Tidy and Protected High Quality 600 Denier Polyester Fabric 38cm Diameter Circular Case with Zip Opening Custom Colours & Branding for Larger Volumes...
Remote wall mount (Type 2 IEC62196) charge gun holster
A Type 2 IEC62196 dummy wall holder for use with any Female Type 2 IEC62196 cable. Made from plastic, very lightweight and easy to install.
Ground Mounting Base For BasicCharge Pedestal
Material : Steel Finish : Hot dipped galvanised Size : suitable for BasicCharge Installation : Root mounted